2 Tbsp. Butter or olive oil
4 cups of medium diced butternut squash
2 to 3 shallots finely diced
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 ½ cups heavy cream
chopped thyme and sage (to your taste)
salt & pepper
Grated Gruyere cheese (or another favorite cheese)
1. Heat butter or olive oil in heavy bottom sauté pan
2. Add butternut squash, season with salt & pepper, cook for 4 min.
3. Clear space in center of pan & add shallots and garlic. Cook until translucent.
4. Add cream, herbs, spice and cauliflower
5. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
6. Put mixture in baking dish and top with cheese. Put under broiler until top is golden brown.